Gartner deﬁnes Threat Intelligence as an evidence-based knowledge, including context, mechanisms, indicators, implications and actionable advice, about an existing or emerging menace or hazard to assets that can be used to inform decisions regarding the subject’s response to that menace or hazard.
CERT-UK deﬁnes Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) as an “elusive” concept. While cyber security comprises the recruitment of IT security experts, and the deployment of technical means, to protect an organization’s critical infrastructure, or intellectual property, CTI is based on the collection of technical intelligence or intelligence from the deep and dark web.
Our products and cyber threat intelligence services allows your company to:
- Understand the need for enhanced cyber threat detection and prioritized incident investigation
- Be ahead of attackers by leveraging threat intelligence
- Assess how to enable an intelligence-led approach to your cyber security operations
- Establish threat intelligence as a viable addition to your cyber security strategy
- Maximize the potential of cyber threat intelligence platforms to protect your organization
- Develop plans to operationalize cyber threat intelligence